I believe I completed the certificate for Heather Darcy. I had to go help Health Careers with a presentation on PowerPoint. They wanted the music to play across all slides. I learned how to set the slides automatically with browse with kiosk.
I had no work. I went and checked with everyone but some of them had classes and others were not in their room. I helped Ms. Soucy out by rolling up a poster that fell down.
I got assigned to create a certificate for Heather Darcy for Old Colony’s Second Annual Car Show. It has to have the school colors; maroon, black, and gold. Possibly have the cougar symbol. Made out to the police department of what town was voted the best. Then have a section for the Superintendent Director to sign.
I finished Unit 5 of the physics book for Kahoot in Ms. Falcons account. I did a total of 14 multiple choice questions. And I made an answer sheet.
I was working on Ms. Falcons Kahoot account by creating her quizes for her Physic classes. The only blocker that I had was trying to log in. I tried some solutions to figuring out that problem by restarting my computer. I tried putting the password she gave me with different setups and one finally worked then I got to create the description and pick through the questions for Unit 5.
I finshed Unit 4 and created an answer key for the questions that I thought would best fit this lesson.
Grossman, David. “OctoGripper, the Octopus-Inspired Robotic Arm, Is Here.” Popular Mechanics. Twitter, 30 Mar. 2017. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.
What is it?
- A robotic arm that takes it sign from an octopus
- The name of this new robotic arm is called an OctoGripper, it was created by a German company named Festo.
- It is made from a soft silicone
- This makes it extremely flexible and manoeuvrable.
What does it do?
It is supposed to grip onto items much more stronger than a regular robotic hand would.
- Molloy, Mark. “This Strange Robotic Octopus Could Soon Be Working with Humans .” The Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group, 30 Mar. 2017. Web. 13 Apr. 2017.
- “Don’t Touch Me: Robotic Gripper Directly Inspired By Octopus Tentacle.” Geekologie. Anti Clown, 30 Mar. 2017. Web. 13 Apr. 2017
- Grossman, David. “OctoGripper, the Octopus-Inspired Robotic Arm, Is Here.” Popular Mechanics. Hearst Communications, 30 Mar. 2017. Web. 13 Apr. 2017.
I created the Unit 3 answer key for physics book.
I completed unit 3 of the Physics book for Ms. Falcons Kahoot account